Thursday, January 19, 2017

Crop and Create spring 2017 class preview !



The winter season is always a busy scrapping time for me. This month, I have been finishing the details on my upcoming classes with Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine for the Crop and Create events  that are happening in Toronto, Moncton, Calgary and Abbotsford!

If you are thinking of attending one of these events, I would love to see you in class!

Here is a sneak of my upcoming class - Big, Bold and Beautiful, featuring the Amy Tangerine collection Oh Happy Day.


FYI, there is quite a bit of fussy cutting in this class and it makes the projects so pretty! Just love those pretty flowers so much in this collection.





I really feel that these 2 projects (a single and double page spread) are totally my style and super fun. I am excited to share how you can create these projects quickly and easily too!




Ah, my girl, so grown up now already - almost 8 in March! This single page is my fave!





I will have a sneak of my other class up next week, f you are interested in registering, you can find out all the information on the Scrapbook and Cards Today website - HERE


The Toronto event is sold out - but we would love to see you in Moncton, Calgary or Abbotsford too! We often have ladies travel far and wide to the events and it's always a treat to meet up with folks we have met online! Hope to see some of you there... if you are coming, I would love for you to let me know in the comments :)

I am off to Phoenix, AZ today for CHA 2017! I am excited to see all the new collections, meet up with old friends who just "get" what we do! An exciting trip for me! I should be sharing some video on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Facebook page as well as on their Instagram (@sctmagazine). Please stop by and say HI if you happen to check out the video!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy Smart TV Now click here TV price in bangladesh